GE/Jasco Z-Wave Plus Motion Switch Driver
I got tired of the generic built-in driver missing features that are on the GE/Jasco switches. This was loosely derived from the ST device handler, but mostly re-written.
NOTE 1: This is for the motion GE/Jasco Z-Wave Plus Switches only . It will not work with the non Z-Wave Plus models (12xxx), it will not work with any dimmer model, and it will not work with the non-motion Switch (14291).
It has been tested with a GE 26931 switch. It should also work with the Jasco and Honeywell branded models.
NOTE 2: The driver has not been tested on any newer firmware levels that use CRC16 for the message encoding. If you see CRC16 messages in the log when using this driver, that means you have one of those devices. I'll be happy to try and improve the driver to support those, but as I do not have any of that firmware revision, it may be slow going.
- Configuration of button inversion variable.
- Configuration of motion and light parameters.
- Light Off Time, Operating mode [manual, vacancy, occupancy], Motion sensor on/off, Motion sensitivity, Light Sensing for light ON/OFF, Motion Reset time
- Install Driver code in Hubitat
- Apply to a GE/Jasco Z-Wave Plus Motion Switch device. Click save.
- Edit preferences, save preferences.
- Click Configure command button
Driver can be found on my GitHub
- 1.0.0 (02/28/2019) - Original version.
- 1.1.0 (03/03/2019) - Update to fix some CRC16 encapsulation issues. Added command class version map.
- 1.1.1 (03/03/2019) - Cleaned up some errant warning messages that should have been debug.
- 1.2.0 (03/18/2019) - Fixed parameters not saving correctly / not actually changing values on device