First of all , a big thanks in advance to all who will be taking the time to read/reply this post, as i am needing help with migrating my home automation from Wink to Hubitat.
Explaining my current simple setup as below. I just need some help in identifying if my existing devices will be supported by hubitat or not. I did check out the compatible list of devices.
However i thought it would be better to check with you guys in real time.So here goes.
- Wink Motion sensors: I beleive these are zwave plus certified. However i need to know if these can be incorporated in Hubitat. If not then, i will need to buy 3+ motion sensors.
- Zooz light switches (ZEN 21): I beleive these are already compatible with Hubitat. So no issues there. Do let me know if i'm wrong.
- Amazon Echo: Should be all good?
- Google Home: Should be all good?
- Wemo Light Switches: Should be ideally brought in by Amazon Echo? Shouldn't it?
- Smart life compatible outlets: Again Amazon Echo integration should bring these in?
- TP link Light Switches: Amazon Echo again?
- Serena Shades: i understand that this needs a Lutro smart bridege pro. Will get that working. So once i get the bridge, can i create automations in Hubitat to link up with Amazon echo for voice commands so as to open and close the blinds? Or should i still continue using IFTTT , the way i use it currently with Wink?
- Denon AV receiver: Understand this will work over LAN
- Nest Protect/Ecobee/Sonos: Works over respective integrations i suppose.
- Abode Home security system: Am curious to know if this will work with Hubitat. I'm just curius to know if my abode door sensors will show up in HUbitat console from Amazon Echo, without Abode integration?
Please do let me know so that i have a better picture with the migration.