Hubitat safety monitor

Bruce, hopefully you have reviewed the HSM App details I pmā€™d to you and found some clues to this issue. I went ahead and deleted the entire app and recreated the HSM settings. Unfortunately it did not resolve the issue.

Having my Den Lights (where my family spend most of the evening) shut off on its own is really killing the WAF. Please let me know what info I can provide because I REALLY donā€™t want to move my water sensors back to ST.

A further update. My Den Lights actually turn off with any Mode change. I tested all today and it doesnā€™t matter what mode I change to. So at this point, changing modes or just viewing the HSM config page turn my lights off.

This is truly bizarre. Weā€™ve actually seen something similar once. OK, will dig in deeper.

Edited to add: Suggest for now that you remove the Den Lights from HSM as a light alert.

Will doā€¦but since we donā€™t have speakers yet and my phone is not always with my in the family area, it means that I might as well delete the water detection altogether for now. I might have to remove my ST hub from itā€™s metal enclosure and reattach the water sensors there as this is my most important alert till I replace my a.c. handler.

Please see the PM I sent you.

This bug has been fixed and released in 1.0.3.705.

1 Like

Both of my Sengled Element Plus bulbs using Zigbee White Color Temperature Bulb driver had completely stopped responding after update to 705. Reset and re-paired and responsiveness was restored, but Hubitat UI very slow and occasionally unresponsive. From Device Details page, either no response on first or second click of ON/OFF buttons or very slow (several seconds). Same slow response time with a TrƄfri bulb using Generic Zigbee Bulb driver.

Reverted to 704 and everything fine. Updated to 705 again and the same issues returned. Again reverted to 704 and working fine.

I tested opening the HSM app and changing modes. My issues have been resolved with this update. Thank you @bravenel.

This solved my issue with light coming on as well. Thanks.

@bravenel I think I found a new bugā€¦unless Iā€™m not seeing the obvious:

Iā€™m unable to remove the Sms alert. It wonā€™t let me exit the SMS config screen without entering a phone number. Any ideas?

Did you try just entering 0 or +1 or something short?

I did but that doesnā€™t remove the text alert fieldā€¦just makes it an invalid option. It essentially does the same thing as removing but seems far from ideal. I already rebuilt the HSM app but wanted to share my findings so they can fix down the road.

You can just clear the phone number and click the << App List link. It will be unconfigured. To remove the SMS configuration entirely, clear all fields, turn off all options and then click the << App List link

Hmmmā€¦Iā€™ll try that next time. I got impatient and reloaded the App altogether.

1 Like

Yup, looks like a bug. Tried it with same issue.

Yes, bug found and fixed. Next release.

2 Likes

This bug has been fixed in the latest release:

2 Likes

Is there an easy place to see your current HSM Status,other than location logs? I feel like Iā€™m missing something. Also, would be nice to see HSM status available as a tile in the next dashboard update. I feel

2 Likes

So today I should have received a HSM SMS message. System was set to armed away, motion and contact sensors selected and send sms to my phone number was selected, but I did not get any sms. Made me realize that Iā€™ve never got an sms. Is there a setting some where to enable SMS messages?

52%20PM

1 Like