Z-Wave node health and topology, new in 2.2.4. Brings invaluable diagnostic tools to the hands of our users, without the need for third party hardware or software.
Health Values Breakdown:
- PER: Packet Error Rate, sometimes referred to as Packet Error Count (PEC), is the accumulation of packet errors for a given node.
- Neighbors: The number of neighboring nodes this node is able to see.
- Route Changes: The number of times the route has changed.
- RTT Avg: Round trip time, the time from a sent packet to receipt of an acknowledgement packet from the device.
- LWR RSSI: A calculated value of the Last Working Route's RSSI, over each hop, compared to the background noise sampling. There must be at least 1 packet sent from the hub to the device for this to have a value populated.
Node topology gives you an overview of the entire Z-Wave routing table. Blue dots are nodes that can see each other, and red are nodes that aren't neighbors.
New in 2.2.4, node route will update in real-time and will persist through node refreshes and repairs.