Hot fix 220.127.116.11 has been released and is reported to fix webcore
I was hoping to somehow get more focus on porting webCoRE for Hubitat and identifying the Hubitat variants of some of the incompatible SmartThings functions in the code. So I have started this thread to serve as a single source for following purposes...
- Collating all the current code changes needed to get webCoRE working on Hubitat.
- Collating the various errors faced by users at the moment, to attract suggestions on how to fix them.
- Maintaining a single Git with the latest confirmed Hubitat fixes which can keep up with the main ST webCoRE development.
Update (20180727): Due to various personal commitments eating up my time, I would no longer be monitoring this thread. However, as mentioned in this post, users like @putnamjwp have been doing a far better job of keeping this project active than I could have ever imagined. So I have updated this post with his repository links. I hope we eventually end up getting Hubitat officially supported by webCoRE.
Update (20180820): I spoke with the staff about taking ownership of this thread from @ajayjohnm so I can keep it updated with the latest info. A big thanks to him for starting this thread and gathering attention to getting webcore working!
Update (20180909) The github links have been updated with the latest changes from @ipaterson for restoring backups in Hubitat and ST from a file.
Ready-to-use Git repository with all the above changes
Guide: Run the webCoRE UI locally on a RPi/Linux Web Server
Guide: Run the webCoRE UI locally on any machine using Docker