Hubitat Elevation Platform update 2.1.4 is now available
Please note, the process takes about a minute to download (depending on your Internet connection) and extract the hub update, and 1-2 minutes to perform the update after you click 'Update Hub'. We recommend that you periodically download a backup of your setup from the Settings page, Backup and Restore.
Changes from 2.1.3:
Platform Additions / Changes
- WeatherUnderground driver had been retired. The API has been shutdown.
- New Update process: The browser window does not need to remain open during the entire update process, it will be completed in the background.
- When enabling Hub Login Security, you will now be required to enter your credentials before it is enabled.
Drivers and Devices
- New drivers:
- Sengled Element Color Plus (E11-N1EA)
- Sengled Element Plus (Z01-A19NAE26)
- Ikea TRADFRI Control Outlet (Ikea TRADFRI control outlet)
- Ikea TRADFRI Signal Repeater (Ikea TRADFRI Signal Repeater)
- Lutron Aurora Controller (Z3-1BRL)
- Yale Zigbee Lock (YRD210, YRD216 and YRL236, YRL256 )
- GE Zigbee Dimmer (45857 and 45852)
- Sinope Dimmer (DM2500ZB)
- RGBgenie Controller ZB-3027 (ZB-3027)
- Alfred Z-Wave Lock Please Note: This lock does not support Lock Codes
- Nue Zigbee Switch (1, 2 and 3 gang)
- New tested devices:
- Quirky + GE Tripper Door/Window Sensor using Generic Zigbee Contact Sensor
- Develco Smart Plug Mini using Generic Zigbee Outlet
- Nue Smart Socket Plug using Generic Zigbee Outlet
- EU version of TRADFRI control outlet using Ikea TRADFRI Control Outlet
- New driver features:
- “Device” now includes fingerprint and firmware log output for Z-Wave and Zigbee devices
- Sengled Element Classic driver now includes level pre-staging option
New App Features
- Added Volume control for audio devices.
- Added description text for HSM commands sent to identify the sender.
- Added Stop dimmer fade action.
- Add replace for string variable setting.
- Rule Machine: Added Global Variable Connector (see this post).
- Motion Lighting: Allow multiple contact sensors for disable on/off.
- Group 2.0: Added option for group device to indicate member on/off status.
- Disable logging option added for the following apps:
- Zone Motion Controllers
- Rachio Integration
- Sharp Tools: Added fan support.
- Added option to reset your access token.
- Added Variable templates to change Rule Machine Global Variables (bool, decimal, number, and string) to be used with setVariable driver commands.
- Improved Color Picker for Template Editor and Color Bulb Template
- YeeLight Integration: Added support for ceiling1 device type.
- Rule Machine:
- Fixed compare string variables (Rule 4.0).
- Fixed volume up/down for music players (Rule 4.0).
- Fixed variable comparisons (Rule 4.0).
- Fixed Power Source capability (both Rule 3.0 and Rule 4.0)
- Keen Smart Home Vent, force state change on battery report.
- Sengled Element Classic, fixed on/off events not generated in specific cases.
- Groups 2.0, allow setLevel 0 with transition times.
- Lutron Dimmer, fix errors with Mirror app.
- HSM: Fixed null from blank level on Color Bulb alert.
- Fixed error on a valid email address not being allowed to be changed in Hub Login Security recovery email address.
- RGBgenie Controller ZB-3026: Fixed child devices not created when device joins.
- Fix BE469 Z-Wave driver:
- Incorrect event for exterior button.
- Add missing auto lock event.
- Philips Dimmer Button Controller: reliability/missed event updates
- Lutron Shade: Fix errors and missing events on new device installs
- Rule 4.0, Rule 3.0, HSM, HSM Rule, Scene: fixed capture of zero value attribute.
- UI: Fixed issue where integer inputs were allowing decimal points to be entered.
- Hubitat’s SMS service is being retired, and will no longer work in the next release (2.1.5). Apps in this release no longer offer SMS as a messaging option, while existing installed apps that use SMS will still work. Expect warning SMS messages. See this post.
- Rule 3.0 is being retired in the next release (2.1.5). See this post.