Hubitat Elevation Platform update 2.1.1 is now available:
Please note, the process takes about a minute to download (depending on your Internet connection) and extract the hub update, and 1-2 minutes to perform the update after you click 'Update Hub'. We recommend that you periodically download a backup of your setup from the Settings page, Backup and Restore.
Changes from 2.1.0:
Drivers and Devices
- New drivers:
- Schlage BE468/BE469 Lock
- Schlage FE599/BE369 Lock
- Aeotec Siren 6
- Aeotec Doorbell 6
- New device support:
- Yeelight Integration: Add bedside lamp support
- Sengled RGBW strip, using Generic ZigBee RGBW Light
New App Features
- Rule Machine:
- Added changed, increased and decreased for Condition/Event states.
- Added Custom Attribute for Conditions and Trigger Events.
- Added contains for string comparisons, variables and Custom Attributes.
- Added setting Fade Dimmer Over Time with variable for time.
- Added NOT Condition for Conditions.
- Added Wait for Condition.
- Added Toggle Color/Color-Temperature.
- Button Controller
- Added sorting and prefill of button action selectors.
- Web Service Apps returning null or nothing from handler methods are handled correctly with endpoint receiving 200 OK. Exceptions are returned as 500 error and missing endpoints are returned as 404.
- Rule Machine:
- Fixed Fade Dimmer Over Time setting level from variable.
- Fixed Power Source Conditions and Trigger Events.
- Fixed bug with both variable and device in Trigger Events, throwing error on device event.
- Fixed bug that stopped inserting ENDIF before IF-THEN for inserted IF-THEN
- Fixed bug for WAIT inside an IF-THEN running even if IF-THEN false.
- Fixed bug with number variables being set to large numbers such as current time.
- Fixed bug regarding lock/keypad codes not firing a trigger as expected.
- GE Smart Fan Control: Fixed switch event and cycleSpeed not working.
- Iris Button Controller: Added missing numberOfButtons event.
- Z-Wave configurationSet command: Fixed scaledConfigurationValue not working with signed values.
- keyWe Z-Wave Lock: Fix failure to complete initial pairing.
- LUX Zigbee Thermostat:
- Fixed battery level when no batteries installed.
- Fixed operating states stuck on pending.
- Motion Lighting: Fixed bug that prevented choice of Buttons Per Mode.
- Reduced the quantity of DNS PTR queries.