You certainly do not need to open a ticket to reset your own hub. Following are the steps that should be performed:
Connect to hub and click Settings on the left menu, then select Z-Wave Details. On the Z-Wave Details page, reset the radio by typing "reset" in the Reset Z-Wave Radio field.
- Go back to Settings and select Zigbee Details. Reset the radio by typing "reset" in the Reset Zigbee Radio field.
- Go to Diagnostic Tool and select "Soft Reset" (make sure you mark the checkbox to "Also clear the past logs"). *
- After the Soft Reset is completed, connect to the hub and confirm that "Get Started" screen is shown.
- Go back to Diagnostic Tool and select Shut Down.
- Log into my.hubitat.com and go to Registered Hubs, then select de-register hub.
- Unplug the hub (confirm the red LED light is displayed).
*NOTE requires Diagnostic tool version 1.0.97 or newer
The option to "Also clear past logs" is currently in beta testing, so if you need to remove past logs, please send me a PM with your hub's MAC address so we can enable the beta version of the upcoming Diagnostic Tool.