Zigbee network offline

Just part of an even longer saga of failing to do a simple task. I was trying to help my mom with some simple monitoring. I got a used c-5 to just run two temp/humidity monitors.

I got the hub and dug around the messages here for how to reset it to clear out the old user. I reset everything and set it up with a new account for me and updated the firmware and went to go add these devices and failed. Now I constantly have a zigbee network is offline alert. I've tried a few of the things mentioned here and nothing works. if I reboot the alert comes back within a few minutes of the reboot. It's hard to believe the hub is overwhelmed as there is absolutely nothing on it this all happened before even adding a single device. The devices I was trying to add were SONOFF SNZB-02 which should be compatible. My main question here is how do I tell if I had a unit with a broken zigbee radio dumped on me and how do I know if there is some odd configuration issue.

Unfortunately, it sounds like you may have purchased a bad hub. I would return it as defective and get a different one.

1 Like

Thank you luckily they've agreed to accept a return. Now either I'm getting really forgetful in my old age or the recent firmware update moved the full reset button again. Could you please send directions for that. Because yes I really want this off my account and unregistered before sending it back.

Please check this post:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.