Fibaro Smart Implant support please

Wound be great to get an official driver for this device. It's impossibly small and great for integrating into other devices. There is nothing else this small that is a 2 in and 2 out device.

2 Likes

+1

Please... i keep checking for drivers... but none yet

It's on my to do list. Given the large number of use cases this device supports, maybe owners of this device can chime in on what they are or are intending to use it for.

I was going to use this for a pair of garage doors and a washer leak sensor / water shutoff. For both I wanted to have sensor reporting for contact closures as well as the output relays to control different related things (ie. open/close garage doors, trigger a wired power relay). I think what makes this device so appealing is it size and the dual input/outputs. I can see sticking this into any number of wired devices to give them some wireless connectivity.

That said, this device is more or less the same as the MIMO2, which you guys have to fix the driver for still. It's been since December that I was told the issue was identified and the engineers were working on it. As much as I want this new device, maybe fixing the other should be a priority since it's already supposed to be approved to work with HE.

https://community.hubitat.com/t/support/29945

not aware of the specifics, could have gotten lost, anyway I'm not aware of what needs to be "fixed" in regards to the mimo2 driver...

Sorry Mike, didn't mean for that to sound curt. Basically all my MIMO2+ units don't report / update their state. Everything else seems to work. You might remember that I had a similar issue with a MIMOLite that you assisted me with. I discovered this new issue shortly after that.

@bobbyD would have to fill you in on any specifics. All I know is what he told me which is that the engineers identified the issue and were working on it. This was back in December and I've not been able to get any updates on my support requests since then.

ah, ok I can look at this, totally lost track of it.

Many thanks!!

do you have the internal jumper P5 set to latched? or momentary...

Are you sure the MIMO2+ has a P5 jumper? The lite did but I don't remember the 2+ having one. The inputs are either NO or NC which do not report and the output relays I believe by default are momentary which can be changed via the driver. I have not used the outputs yet, only the inputs connected to contact sensors. I see the internal LED go on and off as the contacts open and close but nothing is reported in the driver.

it doesn't, i was looking at the wrong device.
In any event I replied in the original thread, with the 2+ and the default settings I'm getting contact events for both inputs..., lets move over to the original thread and continue over there...

To measure temperatures of heating pipes and water tanks.

1 Like

Have you already tried this driver?

I'll check these out sometime this week. Thanks.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I now have 2 temperature probes working...! They are a bit tricky to get up and running though..on 2 occasions I thought it wasn't working.. but a few minutes later they started to work...

1 Like

whoops spoke too soon, it doesn't update it's self,,, you have to issue refresh in the device tab.

Hi, I saw this thread since my post was quoted above... If you are interested, I updated the main driver file to handle the temperature units automatically or force them to deg C/deg F. As for the refresh, it works for me for the internal sensors when I set the periodical reports to 60. Maybe take this conversation to the other thread...

I’m looking to add my electric roller shutter garage door to HE. Is this working with HE now so I could use a monetary closed output on no1 output to open the door and the same on no2 output to close it?

I gave some help to user @sbartoszek85 to do something like that. In his case, he used the same output to both open and close the door. He also used an alarm contact connected to one input to detect if the door is open or closed and display it in the dashboard.

Also check that the device voltage/current limits are not exceeded:

• Maximum current on outputs 150mA
  • Maximum voltage on outputs 30V DC / 20V AC Β±5%