Another device status update issue

Just setup a new Mimo2+ and I’m seeing the same issue I had with my Mimolite not so long ago that was fixed with a Hub update. Don’t know if this problem is driver specific but my MIMOLite is still working after that update. The Mimo2+ doesn’t report the contact states.

Here is the link to the previous support thread.

So far I can see the contact input status LEDs on the Mimo2+ indicating the change in state for the contacts but I see nothing in the driver or the child drivers that indicate any state for the contact inputs or the relay outputs for that matter. I however do not have the outputs connected to anything.

Much improved - :grinning: - that should help anyone understand the issue.

Anyone? Hello?

So far my success rate in getting so called approved devices up and working without issues like this is not good. I’m beginning to get quite frustrated as this is demanding too much time and starting to not become worth it. It would help to get some kind of feedback from support.

have you emailed support@hubitat.com

1 Like

Yes I did. It seems that my posts of frustration today have spurred a response to this issue as well as my previous one that had gotten resolved already.

So far no resolution or further feedback on his issue. I was hoping the most recent hub update would solve this but no luck.

@bobbyD !! What's going on with this? It's been very quiet regarding this issue following your email that you guys identified it and were working on a fix. I was hoping the last two hub updates would fix this. I've got several things I'd like to be able to use finally.