Drivers by bcopeland Bio

Nope, already using the HS-FLS100 driver and also updated 6 Aeotec Multisensors with your Z-wave Firmware Updater.

Much appreciated.

1 Like

How’s it working.. Mine is still on my dev bench.. Haven’t had time to install it

No problems at all, nice and fast.

2 Likes

All the new users today.. It’s awesome ...

1 Like

I would LOVE for you to add all your great apps/drivers to the hubitat package manager

3 Likes

I plan on it.. I was waiting for it to come out of beta.. I have been following this closely and have even done trial runs...

3 Likes

:+1: Great to hear! Something like this is badly needed for hubitat. Updating apps/drivers is really painful right now.

1 Like

I just wanted to make sure that the format is complete so I don't have to keep re-making json files..

2 Likes

That's what an automated build environment is for;)

1 Like

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Added Zooz Zen21/Zen22

2 Likes

Added Zooz Zen23/Zen24

3 Likes

@bcopeland Not sure if you would be interested or not. There is a thread about a outdoor 2 outlet plug (both outlets controllable) that I gave a link to the device on Amazon. It is a EVA Logic ZW97. The compatible list shows 2 other outlets but no ZW97. Might be a few people who could use a double controlled outdoor outlet.

1 Like

@razorwing This will work:

It's the same white label manufacturer..

1 Like

Fantastic, I will post the link. Thanks

1 Like

If it doesn't work right .. let me know and I'll get one.. but it should since it is both the same device with different marketing

I will add that. Thanks

1 Like
2 Likes

Updated to support Ring Range Extender Gen 2

1 Like
2 Likes