Introducing 'Simple Device Timer'
Simple Device Timer with safety checks, multiple timers, notifications and restrictions.
This is an offshoot of my Simple Irrigation app. Works the same way with safety checks and multiple timers but will work with a wider range of devices. I use it with my pool filter (outdoor z-wave switch module) to make sure it turns on and off when it's suppose to without 'missing' a command.
- Schedule device on any day, multiple days or everyday
- Schedule up to 3 times to control per day selected
- Select up to 3 switches to override the schedule. Highly recommend using @bangali WATO app to make use of any attribute to turn on/off the override switches. ie. Rain and/or wind attributes.
- Parent/Child App structure
- Create as many child apps as needed
Apps can be found on my GitHub or by using the Hubitat Package Manager.
(HPM is highly recommended)
When reporting problems...
- Be sure you are on the latest version. I won't troubleshoot an older version.
- Turn on debug and screenshot the issue happening in the log. One line or just the error doesn't cut it. I need a log.
- Post the screenshot of the log with an explanation of the problem.