Introducing 'Device Check Plus'
Check selected devices, then warn you what's not in the right state.
- Select whether switches/sensors/locks should be on/off/open/closed/locked/unlocked and then choose how to trigger the 'Check'
- Trigger by 'On demand', 'Set Schedule', 'Mode Changes' or by Thermostat changes
- MORE Triggers - Humidity, Temp and Power values!
- Thermostat changes handles BOTH thermostatMode and thermostatOperatingState
- Optional: Have DCP try and 'fix' the devices in the wrong state for you!
- Get notified by 'turning a device on/off or Flash', voice and/or push notifications
- All speech requires 'Follow Me'
- Perfect for goodnight or goodbye routines, checking sensors when the heat is on, etc...
- Create as many child apps as needed
Examples of Usage:
Getting ready to go to bed
** hit the 'On demand' switch (or use Google to turn it on)
** Check will run and announce any problems!
** Go to bed knowing everything is secure!
Heat is on
** Someone opens a window or door
** Check will run and announce what window is open!
Cool is on
** Someone closes a door
** Check will run and announce that the door should be open when cool is on!
Door/Window open too long...
** Know when someone left the refrigerator/freezer door open too long!
** Get an announcement and/or a push message and FLASH the lights
** Going out? Make sure all your windows are closed
** Is it raining, check the windows
** Freezer door has been open too long. Announce it!
** Think you forgot to do something? This will let you know!
The only limit is your imagination!
Apps can be found on my GitHub or by using the Hubitat Package Manager.
(HPM is highly recommended)
When reporting problems...
- Be sure you are on the latest version. I won't troubleshoot an older version.
- Turn on debug and screenshot the issue happening in the log. One line or just the error doesn't cut it. I need a log.
- Post the screenshot of the log with an explanation of the problem.