[RE-RELEASE] Moes ZigBee Wall Switch 1/2/3-Gang (Tuya TS0601 Switches)

This is a re-release of the popular 'Moes ZigBee Wall Switch 1/2/3-Gang' driver, initially published by @martinkura back in 2021.

The driver can now be installed from HPM - search for 'Moes ZigBee Wall Switch '.
Important: if you have this driver already installed manually, first perform a 'MatchUp' in HPM and then update to the latest version.

Note, that Tuya TS0601 switches will not work out of the box using the Hubitat stock drivers.
This (or a simiralr Tuya-specific) driver is required for TS0601 switch devices.

Even when the HPM is used to install the latest stable version, before reporting any issues, please make sure that you have first updated the driver to the latest version - the code can be manually imported from GitHub :

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/martinkura-svk/Hubitat/main/Moes%20ZigBee%20Wall%20Switch

This is an (incomplete) list of Zigbee switches built on Tuya platform that are supported in this driver . There are too many different variations made by different OEMs and sold under different white labels (Zemismart, Moes, etc, etc..), so the list below can never be accurate.

Zemismart 6 Gangs Wall Light Switch

manufacturer: _TZE204_4cl0dzt4
AliExpress: (link)
Manufacturer: _TZE204_xjknlqz8

Zemismart 6 Gangs Wall Light Switch

Manufacturer: _TZE200_r731zlxk _TZE200_9mahtqtg

Mercator Ikuü six switch :
Manufacturer: _TZE200_wnp4d4va

Zemismart 4 Gangs Zigbee switch

Manufactuer: _TZE204_aagrxlbd
Manufacturer: _TZE204_shkxsgis TZE200_shkxsgis _TZE200_k6jhsr0q
Zemismart: (link)
Manufacturer: _TZE200_1n2kyphz

No Neutral ZIGBEE Touch Light Wall Switch EU/US

AliExpres : (link)

Moes Tuya Zigbee Smart Switch AC100-250V No Neutral Wire Required 1/2/3 Gang

AliExpress : (link)

Tuya 12 Way Relay Switch Module DC 7-27V AC 85-250V

AliExpress .us (link)

3 Likes

Reserved.

If you have recently purchased a Tuya mains-powered switch model 'TS0601' that works with this driver, please post the link to the site, and I will add it to the top post. There are too many different manufacturers and variations, and some old links may not work after time.

How is this one below different? I can confirm it worked out of the box with built-in Generic Zigbee Switch Driver.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C4XXKSWJ

Edit: I checked when I got home, and the model for this switch is TS0011

1 Like

revision 1.3.1 - 2024-09-07 - kkossev - (dev. branch) added Mercator Ikuü six switch _TZE200_wnp4d4va @ hpgurgel