Cartoons (& Memes & Weird Funny Stuff) of Hubitat

I saw my neighbors bedroom, without even being one of those affected :open_mouth:

3 Likes

at least gotta give them credit for owning up to it.. and coming out immediately versus most companies where we hear about this #$#$ 2 years later.

as a fly on the wall wonder what the email saying you were affected looks like.. wonder if they narrowed it down to exactly which video?

2 Likes

Reinforces my rule of thumb - don't put a camera inside your home unless you are OK sharing "home videos" on the interweb at some point. :wink:

7 Likes

Someone has issues. Not that we don't see this here from time to time :joy:

9 Likes

Wow, that's someone I want in my lifeboat...

So we can throw them out of it. :smiley:

9 Likes

I have a single Wyze v3 camera that monitors the inside of my house (my other ones point outside). Originally I was using a rule and WyzeHub to use Wyze's API to turn on and off the camera. It is only on when HSM is set to Armed Away. But who knows if it really turns off the camera.

That's when I decided to physically power down the camera, and only power it on when HSM is Armed Away.

In fact, that is the use case for the smart plug I was asking about in this thread - it is the Wyze v3 I'm controlling.

3 Likes

From another thread, who should tell him that if it has been more than 4 hours, he needs to go see a doctor????

I didn't think this comment was appropriate in that thread.

10 Likes

For those of us that used to bootleg music in the 70's and 80's

10 Likes

For those not familiar with owning Labradors! :rofl:

11 Likes

5 Likes

A twofer for today:

4 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

I think the obvious question is.... When did this chart begin... Or maybe that is the point....

1 Like

3 Likes

That says more about the people you associate with than the fact you have some acorns in your pocket..... It also says something about the song "Raise Your Hands" by Bon Jovi I am listening to....

Only good guys with acorns can stop bad guys with acorns!

(Google acorn and cop)

3 Likes

7 Likes