Finally got my C7 Hub and moved all my things from SmartThings.
It is good that Hubitat support WebCore, so I can easily copy all the pistons from SmartThings easily.
However, one thing that has been painful is the August Pro Z-Wave.
It is easy to pair, and use the "August Pro Z-Wave Lock" Device Handler.
However, I'm not able to control the lock with it (no response when clicking Lock/Unlock/Refresh)
But when I Lock/Unlock manually or through August App, the status is correctly reflected in Hubitat.
(Battery shows 100%, but August shows 87%)
When I switch the device Handler to "Generic Z-Wave Lock". I'm able to control the lock.
But sometimes it fails (probably due to the firmware, so I asked to rollback my Lock firmware to 1.8.15).
Any way I can get it working with "August Pro Z-Wave Lock" device handler? @mike.maxwell
I am facing the same problem here, but I have a C5 hub and everything was working fine until two days ago. Now I can see in the events' page all open/close (manual or via august app) but I am not able to control the lock via HE. I tried to change the device Handler to "Generic Z-Wave Lock" but it still not work. @mike.maxwell, could you please help me find a solution for this? Thanks
My August Pro gets added as "keyWe Z-Wave lock" and is not working with any of the device drivers - keyWe Z-Wave Driver, Or Generic Driver or the August Pro driver. I don't see any activities in any of the logs (Lock events or system logs) irrespective of what driver or button I choose. Works just fine from the August's Native app. I have tried including/excluding a few times w/o any luck.
In the device setting the scheduled job section has some funky schedule, not sure if that is somehow related here.
There's something wrong with the lock (probably the firmware), if you have access to it via its mobile app I would contact their support and request that the firmware be downgraded, multiple users have had issues with the latest firmware version.
Thanks for your message! I was encouraged to hear that it worked smoothly for you. I had a lot of difficulty getting paired, but it ultimately did work for me.
I was able to pair by unchecking the S0 box. I think that I originally tried this and it did not work, but it is working now! I did not get any errors from either the August app or the C7 dashboard by pairing this way, nor did I see any big lags.
One other item of note: The august app said that the locks needed a firmware update before using Z-wave, but as best as I can tell this update never installed.