Back in March I switched over to Hubitat, bought all new bulbs and set everything up without any problems. It's worked without any problems that couldn't be fixed by power cycling the devices once. My system is pretty modest, 9 exterior bulbs, and 3 interior plug switches.
A couple of days ago I noticed a bulb that was unresponsive. It wasn't an outlier, probably in the middle range from my hub (maybe 30-40 feet). When I tried to factory reset it in a desk lamp I discovered it was just dead, no light at all.
I got a box of two new bulbs, same brand and model. I tried each using the standard Innr/Bulb path, and all three of the offered pairing methods (standard, pair without repeaters, pair exchanging keys in the clear). Nothing worked. Yes, I dutifully factory reset between attempts.
Then something strange happened after a pairing attempt. One of the new bulbs was dead in the desk lamp, would not respond to power cycling at all. I even went through the factory reset power cycles (even though it didn't light) and nothing.
I will note that I did take two Hubitat updates recently, one of them today, both after discovering the original unresponsive bulb.
Also note that all the other bulbs are fine, are responding to programming and direct control from the app.