Odd behavior, Innr and Lifx bulbs

I had a Innr bulb that I used on hubitat for about two years. about 9 months ago I put it in a hue hub connected through the hue bridge, and it worked fine. I really don't use that hub for anything and decided to move the bulb back to Hubitat (on a C8). Once I got it into hubitat the bulb was nonresponsive. Thinking about the issues in this thread I decided to remove it and experiment with a Lifx Wi-Fi bulb I had (and never used). That Lifx bulb is behaving the same way. The only thing that's newish in that room is a large wire dog crate kind of close to the lamp the bulb is in. Maybe this sounds off, but would that be causing interference to keep both a ZigBee and a Wi-Fi bulb from behaving normally??

I mean anything is possible. You could simply try moving the dog crate and see if the behavior disappears.

I tried moving the lamp where it wasn’t behind so much metal. Seemed like it might have worked the little bit I tinkered with it last night. Moving the crate isn’t an option, it’s the room where we keep our foster dogs (and my wife’s office).

Can I interest you in adopting a 3year old pit bull /bull dog mix with heart worms, skin issues and his eye lashes are growing into his eye balls? He’s our foster. But once goes I’m sure there is another waiting for his space. I heard a rumors there’s a 5tear old GSD with heart worms in the pipelines. We may get that one before the first leaves.

Only if I can send my kids in return... The dog would be less trouble... (Fill your fridge, they're 5 and 11 years old)

1 Like