INNR bulbs found, never initializes

I have had great succuss with INNR bulbs until now. I think it might be a bug in the software since all others are working fine.

I bought a few spares when I replaced all my old incandescent bulbs. One the INNR bulbs died a few years later. I attemted to replace it with one of the spares. Device discovery/pairing finds it, but never completely initializes it. It just goes back to the "start pairing" screen. This happened on all (4) spares.

I have attempted to pair the bulbs to both of my hubs (model 5 and 7). I factory reset the bulb each time. Same issue. I have a strong Zigbee network with at least one repeater in each room. I also tried it in a lamp less than 10 feet from my hub. Same result.

I have the exact same problem, with a long discussion at

No solution so far, but perhaps you can join that discussion just to prove I"m not the only one here.

What does it mean that this thread's listing is grey?

That means you've clicked in to it (and presumably read the latest post).

1 Like

OK, well its not a C8 exclusive issue then, not that it helps with the actual problem however...
If someone cares to loan me one of these that doesn't finish initialization I can have a look.
The unit I have has the same firmware version, and joins, so it would be helpful to test with a known issue device.

1 Like

@ mike.maxwell Happy to loan you a bulb. Private message me your address.

For what it's worth, here's a link to a video I made this morning of my attempt to pair with a new INNR AE 280 C bulb.

Update: The embedded video isn't working for me so I've added a second simple link to the video on my Dropbox.

"https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ct3atmngm6fchul4f9bnd/InnrFailureToPair.mp4?rlkey=dgnxamfnkaimksok80p6rvv7w&dl=0"