This is for my water heater. I would go into details about the driver it's using and everything, but I don't think that is even coming in to play yet. I set it up a while back, and because I have ADHD I promptly forgot about it. Now I've noticed it's not following the schedule at all and there is nothing in the logs. I'd assume if the app tried to do something, even if the driver for the device wasn't working, that the app would log when it did.
This is actually a new setup using the new version of the Thermostat Scheduler app. It was using the older version before 4/11 and the driver was out of date and I could not open the Thermostat Scheduler app because of it. This was actually not impacting it from actually working. Here is a log snippet from the last few days before I nuked it (I had wanted to just pause it but I couldn't get into the app to do so).
Someone took over the Rheem interation and had updated the driver, so I decided to fix my issue. Here is the entire log since 4/11
I'm pretty sure the initialize on 4/18 was from updating the hub firmware and rebooting. The errors (pinging @klinquist in case he wants to know about them) are generated when you click "mode" to change the Thermostat Mode for a time period. But I'm pretty sure his driver is not the issue because it looks like the Thermostat Scheduler is just not doing anything. I first noticed it really this morning when my wife said something about having to use more hot water (relative to the amount of cold) than usual, so I checked the temp and it was set to 110 and it should have changed to 120 at 3am today (Sunday morning).
I don't understand why it's not working because when I look at the scheduled jobs, it looks like something is scheduled.
If I go to the events page though, there is only a single event and it's me manually changing the temperature to 120. If you look at my very first screenshot, you can see it's still actually set to 120 but it should have changed to 110 at 10:00pm.