[RELEASE] OwnTracks for Hubitat Presence Detection

What triggers a creation of this tile attribure?
I set the switch to Create HTML MemberTIle and checked the Dashboard attributes.
I don't see a Member_Location, just location.

EDIT: never mind. took a while to show up in attibutes. Also, didn't sort alphabetically in the list.

This addition is SICK! In a good way :slight_smile:

1 Like

That shouldn't matter. The tile data/colors are being pulled based on what the attributes in the driver are listed as. I did some shuffle in the code to allow it to add/remove the tile in the next version. Can you let me know if you see that again after the next update?

The location field will show the region you are in, or the address (if available) or lat/lon that you are currently at. Only the APK in post #2 displays addresses (the app and play store versions do not). I'll have an update tomorrow that will link in the ability for everyone to see the addresses.

The dual "Home,Home" means your phone has two 'Home' regions. If you check the regions on your phone, that is why. The geofence flags you as in both, hence the double tag!

Let me check the wife's Fire tablet with that. Is that a browser window on Fire or the Hubitat App?

Currently it requires a location to come in to trigger it. Next release will just create it automatically from the device attributes when it's enabled.

And.... Glad you like it!

I have fire tablets on the walls running Fully Kiosk.
One thing I note, as I'm running the free version, is that popups are not available.
Says only (PLUS) version.
So, the VIew Larger Map won't work. :frowning: Not a big deal just FYI.

Hmmm... simply unacceptable! I'll take a look this weekend at get that fixed up! :+1:

Do I really want my wife to find me? :slight_smile: No pubs nearby so I'm safe.
I do miss the Calgary Costco liquor store though :wink:

2 Likes

Using Fully Kiosk Browser that brings up the Dashboard link.

1 Like

Wife is on the freeway coming home.
I didn't know she took her passport :rofl:

3 Likes

Not a big deal, but the lastSpeed var doesn't seem to reset/get updated to 0 once you have stopped moving. It usually shows me going 3.728 mph when I am home. I may get up to that when I am refreshing my beverage but I usually don't carry my phone with me to do that. :smile:

@lpakula
A new error on the current build :frowning:
Every few minutes
dev:21382024-01-26 17:10:42.532errorjava.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke method split() on null object on line 480 (method generatePresenceEvent)

Oh good catch. The app either returns a speed (your last one) or nothing. I'll have it set to 0 if there is no returned speed to fix this.

1 Like

If you check that user, what is the "address" it's showing in the attributes?

She has been travelling up the freeway and has arrived in or town about 20 minutes ago, still in Sweden with log errors?
As I posted this an update came through and it's normal now, logs have stopped erroring?

Thanks. Checking into that one.

What is the driver version showing in that device?

Sorry but what "first two switch" and "last two switch" you mean?
There's this section with two sliders.

First is for gps and second is for other settings which includes these:

It it possible to add the HTML Member Location to a Dashboard like HD+?

Do I need a link for that to add as an HTML tile to HD+?

@jpage4500 can help you with this one, he's working on it in his thread.

jpage4500Owner

11d

I just got this app installed and configured and am working to support it in HD+ . So far everything looks good - the only thing I can't figure out is the thumbnails.