I've ported Circadian Daylight over from SmartThings and added some features. It's one of my most-used apps.
LOTS of new options and settings. Here are the big changes:
- Added brightness-per-mode
- Added CT-per-mode
- Added Min/Max brightness
- Removed zip-code from settings, but fixed its implementation. **This isn't implemented on a system-wide level, yet. Staff is aware. When it's added, I'll add it back **
- Added disable brightness changes when manually pressed
- Added disable when switch off option
- Added LogDebug I'm still organizing this and LogDescriptionText
- Added DescriptionText. I'm still organizing this LogDebug
- Updated settings language
- Removed 'sleep modes' since they were confusing. You will need to recreate this with manual overrides if you used them. Campfire was 2700k, Moonlight was 6000k. Brightness was 1%.
- Began reworking settings
- Added custom fade-in/fade-out periods, thanks to Jeff Byrom (@talz13)
Or, see the GitHub file below:
The original SmartThings thread can be found here:
Circadian Daylight: SmartThings + Smart Bulbs - Community Created SmartApps - SmartThings Community
Edit: the original version of the app works well, too. Use this version while the other is being fixed, as it seems to not suffer from a lot of the issues ClaytonJR's version does.
It should just install and work. If it doesn't, let me know