Release 184.108.40.206 Available
This release introduces breaking changes to the Hubitat Package Manager community app. Please update the app before upgrading. More information is available in a separate topic.
Changes from 220.127.116.11
- Hikvision Camera
- Third Reality Multi-Function Night Light (3RSNL02043Z)
New Compatible Devices
- Legrand Mobile Outlet (WNRR15WH) using Generic Zigbee Outlet driver
- INNR color bulb (AE 280 C) using Advanced Zigbee RGBW Bulb driver
- Smart Surge Protector (TS011F) using Generic Zigbee Multi-Endpoint Switch
New Device Features
- Virtual Garage Door Controller: Added pushableButton capability.
- Aeotec Smart Switch 6: Added current meter capability.
- frient Contact Sensor Pro: Added temperature reporting options.
- frient Humidity Sensor: Added temperature and humidity reporting options.
- frient Motion Sensor Pro: Added temperature and lux reporting options.
- Virtual Shade:
- Added opening and closing events to setPosition command.
- Added ASAP transition preference.
- Denon and Onkyo AVR drivers:
- Added zone 2 and 3 support.
- Added watchdog.
- Added input name support to setInputSource command.
- Pioneer and Rotel AVR drivers: Added input name support to setInputSource command.
- Zen32 driver: Added Enable LED Indicators as child switch preference.
- Lutron SeeTouch Keypad: Added 15 button option.
- Generic Zigbee Shade: Added battery reporting.
- Virtual Switch: Added 10 second auto-off option.
- Updated UI for apps, devices, rooms, and developer pages.
- Improved HomeKit support - now out of beta. This integration supports all compatible devices types, including locks and those with custom drivers. It is not Apple certified.
- Hub mesh discovery now using mDNS.
- Added Zigbee channel scan to Zigbee Details page.
- Added Bonjour name assignment for the hub on Hub Details page.
- Updated network reconnect logic for lost connection (both Ethernet and Wi-Fi). It is always on going forward (C5 and later hubs), and there are no configurable parameters. Related Network Setup UI section is removed.
- Added AirPlay TTS support; can now do TTS to most AirPlay devices. Volume support is limited to HomePod so far.
New App Features
- Kasa and WebCore updated to the latest version.
- Rule 5.1:
- Added Conditional Triggers: See this post .
- Added additional Variable Math functions: sqrt, sin, cos, tan, asin, acos, atan, log, toRadians, toDegrees.
- Mirror ME:
- Added Media Input Source child app.
- Added Custom Mirror child app.
- Updated GE Zigbee switch and dimmer text logging to eliminate duplicates.
- Fixed frient Humidity Sensor battery reporting.
- Fixed Sinope Tank Level Monitor invalid measurements.
- Fixed Yolax Zigbee Shade and Smartwings Zigbee Shade control issues when partially open.
- Fixed Rotel AVR driver watchdog not working correctly.
- Fixed Bosch Motion Detector inaccurate battery report values.
- Fixed SmartSense Multi Sensor V4 parsing errors.
- Fixed newer INNR color bulbs not finishing initialization.
- Rule 5.1:
- Fixed setting invalid value for Set Variable to Current Date (invalid for Dashboard).
- Fixed error thrown for Delay per mode for variable delay.
- Fixed Repeat n times sometimes failing to repeat.
- Fixed setting multiple thermostats for Set Thermostat Scheduler.
- Fixed setting a null value into a string variable for Set Variable to HTTP response.
- Fixed re-establishung
*changed*trigger device states upon Required Expression becoming true, and establishing trigger device states upon initialization of a rule.
- Thermostat Controller: Fixed setting controlled thermostat setpoint when controller thermostat setpoint changes while operating state is idle.
- Fixed occasional Z-Wave lockup after cloud backup.
- Fixed Life360 authentication errors.