Hubitat Elevation Platform update 2.1.7 is now available
Please note, the process takes about a minute to download (depending on your Internet connection) and extract the hub update, and 1-2 minutes to perform the update after you click 'Update Hub'. We recommend that you periodically download a backup of your setup from the Settings page, Backup and Restore.
Changes from 2.1.6:
Drivers and Devices
- New drivers:
- Aeotec Recessed Door Sensor 7 (ZW187-A)
- Hue Smart Button (046677553715)
- Ikea Zigbee Sound Controller (SYMFONISK Sound Controller)
- Fibaro Heat Controller Thermostat Head (FIBEFGT-001)
- Nue Zigbee Fan Controller (HGZB-FS)
- Nue Zigbee Scene Controller (HGZB-1S, HGZB-2S, HGZB-4S)
- Heiman Zigbee Gas Detector (HS1CG)
- RGBgenie Micro Zigbee Dimmer (ZB-4002, ZB-4021)
- Zooz RGBW Dimmer (ZEN-31)
- Zooz Outdoor Motion Sensor (ZSE-29)
- New tested devices:
- GLEDOPTO Mini Zigbee RGB+CCT Controller using Generic ZigBee RGBW Light
- Nue HGZB-07A using Generic ZigBee RGBW Light
- Innr GU10 Colour bulb using Generic ZigBee RGBW Light
- Powely Thermostat using Generic Z-Wave Thermostat
- GE ZigBee Plug-In Switch using GE Zigbee Switch
- CEL Cortet Z10 using Ikea TRADFRI Signal Repeater
- Aeotec Range Extender 7 using Generic Z-Wave Repeater
- RGBgenie ZB-4003 in wall micro switch using Generic Zigbee Switch
- SmartThings UK outlet using Generic Zigbee Outlet
- New driver features:
- Add physical/digital to GE Zigbee switch and Dimmer drivers
- Add flash command to GE Zigbee switch and Generic Zigbee Switch drivers
New App Features
- Rule Machine:
- Added Change Color Temperature Over Time.
- Added Set String variable from HTTP GET response.
- Added Set String variable from HTTP POST response.
- Added set %value% from endpoint parameter.
- Endpoint trigger now sets %device% to “End Point”.
- Added create new condition to edit expression.
- Added ability to use POST to http endpoint trigger; post body is in %value% as string.
- Added capability “Actuator” to GV variable connectors, allowing them to be set by Custom Actions.
- Thermostat Scheduler:
- Now supports multiple thermostats, and has an improved UI. Warning: Once you open an existing instance of Thermostat Scheduler in the web ui with 2.1.7, it will be modified in such a way that would make the user interface of Thermostat Scheduler no longer work with prior releases, prior to 2.1.7. So, if you were to rollback to a prior release, you would also need to restore a database backup from the prior release. Thermostat Scheduler would continue to run correctly (except for Rules that control Thermostat Scheduler), but its user interface would not be usable nor would Rules that control Thermostat Scheduler work correctly. New instances of Thermostat Scheduler created with 2.1.7 will not work with prior releases.
- Link to Hub: Added Energy Meter and Power Meter support.
- Rule 4.0:
- Fixed variable to variable comparison UI.
- Fixed a UI verb for conditions where it said “becomes” instead of “is”.
- Fixed subscriptions for custom attributes changed.
- Fixed bug with Send HTTP POST action.
- Fixed UI bug with setting bulb named color after custom color.
- Fixed a bug in Edit Expression that erroneously said “Double operators” for ) before AND.
- Fixed Button LED triggers, and added Button LED Wait for Event. If you have Button LED triggers in rules, these rules must be opened and either Updated or Done hit before they will work.
- Fixed a bug with the display of delays (see this post).
- Motion Lighting: Fixed bug with null error due to bad Scene list.
- Fixed occasional Null error when turning on for all Sengled Element drivers.
- Fixed unknown being reported for idle operating state on some zigbee thermostats using Generic Zigbee Thermostat driver.
- Fixed Null error in some situations when using flash command. (all Z-Wave switch and dimmer drivers)
- Fixed occasional Null error in GoControl Z-Wave Thermostat driver ThermostatSetpointReport.
- Fixed setLevel in Hampton Bay Fan Component driver.
- Fixed debug logging on Chromecast video driver.
- Fixed no battery reports and inaccurate Lux reporting thresholds in Hue Motion Sensor.
- Please click configure in the driver to apply these changes
- Fixed incorrect “digital” event type on Lutron Aurora Controller.
- Fixed power reporting for Develco mini outlet using Generic Zigbee Outlet driver.
- Fixed GE Smart Fan Control ignoring setLevel 100.
- GE Zigbee Dimmer, fixed level reporting when turned off.
- Added httpPatch method for Drivers and Apps