New Iris V1 device support

Love the new discovery. Looking good.

3 Likes

+1 ditto

Just added 3 v1 motion sensors and a v1 plug! This is awesome news! And, I really like the way the Discovery Mode has been updated.

Wow, Great that I can now use my Iris v1 Devices. Just should have waited a while before I bought all the new contacts. One question? How about the V1 Key Pad did not take off the wall sure would like to able to use this/

2 Likes

No idea on the keypad at this point since the one in transit isn't here yet.

3 Likes

Haha, do you check your mailbox regularly? :joy:

Yes, great addition the v1 support, I tested with 2 v1 plugs, the only thing is if you remove them you must hard reset the plugs to get them paired again, but this is better than no support at all. Thanks HE.

Though I don't have any V1, kudos to HE for the opportunist marketing feat! Iris refugees will be happy.

2 Likes

that "feature" should have been fixed in 2.0.8, if it happens again, try hitting configure in the driver, let me know.

Its no wonder I'm confused, you sent me the Ring keypad, and I have that, I'm waiting for an Iris V1 keypad...

2 Likes

Yes, I am Happy

I know, I just saying if you check your mailbox regularly because you said the ring keypad did not arrive but it was in your mailbox, now you said the iris keypad did not arrive so did you check your mailbox? Just ignore my stupid comments lol

1 Like

You would think Mike would have an automated way of determining if he has received mail . . .

7 Likes

I did, I paired them first with the HE Xiaomi hub, I hit configure because one of the plugs was working but the status was off all the time, never changed to on, but the other plug worked fine, I hit configure on this one too, then I remove them from the device page, they did not unpair, I reset them and paired them to my main hub because I was suspecting they are repeating so I don't want a mess with the xiaomi hub, after the reset they paired, same problem, one doesn't report, the other one was fine after hitting configure, so I suspected it is a firmware difference in the plugs, I turned on the xbee and confirmed they are repeaters, tried to un pair, same, they did not, reset them and paired them to the iris hub to see if they get an update before it dies.

Edit: when you click remove on the device page the browser starts to think/load for a few seconds then it goes back to the device list and the device was removed from the list.

Just so I am clear...This HE update will let me use these?

Yes, but not released. These are Beta conversations in a public thread :upside_down_face:

1 Like

huh?, 2.0.8 includes Iris V1 device support, it released last evening...

yes, supported V1 devices:

This is Great! Now I don't feel like a sucker for buying a 4 pack off of eBay a few months back! Whewww!! :slight_smile: