See updated driver in the post linked directly below. I am leaving the original sync driver in the original post for those that prefer it. I only have one Lifx bulb remaining that will soon be converted to hue so this will be my last update of this driver. I will do my best to fix any bugs but will not be adding any new features.
- Updated with setColor functionality
- commented out webCore custom commands to clean up device page. Can easily be readded by removing comments.
- Updated to work the same as built in Hue drivers (and be compatible with ABC app)**_
With the permission of @whoismoses on the ST forum, I have ported his great Lifx DTH.
I have not tested everything but I tested the basics and I believe all functionality is there.
- Set level with duration(in seconds)
- Set color temperature (2500-9000)
- Set saturation(0-100)
- Set hue (0-100)
- setColor(map) [hue:<value>,saturation:<value>,level:<value>]
all values 0-100
To install create a Hubitat virtual device and use Lifx GOG as the driver. You can create an API token at LIFX Cloud or if you used this driver in ST, just copy that token over. Next type in the group name you want to control EXACTLY as it is displayed in the Lifx app.
Know Issue (potential deal breaker for some):
Device updates are not immediate.
I partially corrected the device status updates by forcing a refresh once every minute. This was the ST handler default and is used to reduce load on Lifx API server.