The following issues have been identified in Release 126.96.36.199; we expect these to be fixed in the next release:
- Rule 5.1:
- Multiple triggers with increased, decreased, increased by over, decreased by over on a single device fail on all but the first such trigger. A workaround for this is to use multiple rules instead of multiple triggers, where any additional rule can simply run the actions of the first such rule.
- Error thrown for strings over 256 length when setting a Hub Variable, when it should allow 1024.
- Variables used in Action Delays are not correctly updated when Hub Variable ir renamed.
- Room Lights: Throws an error if there is an Activator Device but no selected Devices to Automate when Activate Lights Options is selected. Simple work-around is to select some devices to automate first.
- Hubitat Safety Monitor: Has wrong event name for Gas Detector, so it fails for gas detection. A possible work-around is to use Custom HSM Rule for this.
- Hub Variables: Fix bug caused by use of colon in variable name, disallowing such use.
- Z-Wave cloud backup on C-5 models is not saving.
- Restoring a cloud backup displays "internal error occurred" even when partial backup has been restored.