eBay iris sensors

Figured someone would be interested at this price. Bought 20 myself. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F153437950990

8 Likes

Oh wow! They’re the 2nd gen, too.

Thank you @tonsofguns! I just ordered 10. Great price for v2 Iris Motion Sensors!

Got 10. Thanks!

Thanks for the link!

For the price I had to try them out :grin:

you guys are killing me, I already have like 15 motion sensors, how do I explain 10 more to the boss??

1 Like

Mine doesn't care, but just tell her they're discontinued so you can't get them later and won't break like "whatever you have that keeps breaking". And since iris shut down the cheapest I've seen them is $40 each. Can't beat 10 for $45

Out of stock. Phooey!

I don’t actually need any but I’m still bummed they’re sold out. What is wrong with me?

2 Likes

There’s a score of v1 sensors you can buy, still. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the headzup. But I'm a sucker for the 3326 v2 ---managed to buy a couple more off Amazon after they announced closing shop. But I would have bought 10 more at that price because --you know-- the hoard.

1 Like

You're perfect just the way you are

3 Likes

I have 3 extra still in original packages and also bummed about out of stock but I think you are the one with problem and not me.

I've got 10 coming! I was so excited when I saw them!

1 Like

They're back in stock but the price increased to 10 for $60.

1 Like

The v2 Iris Motion Sensors were $60 yesterday as well for qty 10. The v1 Iris Motion Sensors are still available for $45 for qty 10.

Got 'em this time! Thanks for the headzup.

1 Like

The V2 motion sensors are back and it says they have more than 10 lots of 10 left. But I'm willing to bet they don't come with batteries either, since they are used. That'll run you about 2-3 bucks each.

Just out of curiousity i went over to Amazon to see if they still had used ones...can you believe this?

$80 for a new one!?!? Makes me wish I'd kept a couple of mine in the boxes!!

I have a sense this will increase in value in several months, since centralite is going down.
They are very good , have temp reports and excellent battery life and are very small

I've only opened one bag so far, but every one is brand new. Still has the pull tab on the battery. Batteries all work.

3 Likes