Fyi, the built in Hampton Driver for this controller has been updated to include a lot of the functionality of this driver. There are still some differences and benefits of my version but the built driver will cover almost everyone's needs. See this post below for details
v1.0.20180602 of Fan Controller driver
added "cycle" command to cycle through fan speeds (like the remote)
v1.0.20180530 of Fan Controller driver
fixes lastRunningSpeed script so that is does not get set to 0 if off() command sent while fan is already off.
Now that Hubitat supports Component Devices, I have updated the Hampton Bay Zigbee Controller Driver to more closely match its ST counterpart. There are a few minor differences because of the way HE presents their drivers.
- ALL 3 Drivers need to be installed.
- If you have already paired your controller to Hubitat and are simply pointing to this new driver, please do the following:
- Point your existing device to the KOF Fan Controller driver and SAVE.
- Click the Configure button
- Click the Recreate Child Devices Button
Fan Speed Child Driver
Fan Light Child Driver
Device List Page