Venting / Ranting / Pulling my hair out
I bought this thing in the hopes that I could utilize it for a few things... And had put too much energy into the development of a driver..
- Notification of power failure (as it has a battery backup)
- Be able to control the RGB light
It doesn't support the clusters necessary to do rgb color.. and the only power source information is in the basic cluster and doesn't change when mains power is lost... It always has the bits set for mains power and battery backup … I just wasted a day...
Now as far as the basic functionality of the device it work..
- I can turn on / off the light and control the level
- It acts as a ZigBee repeater even during a power failure
- The night light turns on during a power failure