2.2.4 Release - Congrats to the HE team!

Yup - just noticed null values related to thermostat control stuff. Maybe an "oops" release...

They should pull it. There's quite a few users saying the same thing here.

@bcopeland, @gopher.ny, @bobbyD ...you guys seeing above? Trouble in paradise w/.142 for folks.

Agreed. @bobbyD @bcopeland Gents, .142 is unfortunately highly problematic - please pull it.

There are quite a few threads popping up too.

I blame @gopher.ny . Why? Becasue he tinkers with all the background stuff and no one knows exactly what he changes. lol

(I am trying to be funny, not "blaming" anyone)

4 Likes

Rolling 142 back now.

2 Likes

I upgraded to 142 and lost all my z-wave tables... I reverted back to 2.2.3 and loaded backed up db and they are not there either! Any ideas?

Does this mean those who installed it and find no problem, like myself, need to revert?

z-wave is not backed up.

If it isnt broken for you, carry on as is.

1 Like

Im having some issues as well on 142. My motion lighting and simple automation rules are ignoring Lux restrictions and all my lights are turning on when its still light out. Reverted back to 141 for now.

Seriously??? So I have lost everything? I have about 150 z-wave devices.

It depends on what you did to roll back I guess. Anything other than a full reset (not soft reset or version rollback) shouldn't wipe out the zwave radio or pairings.

If you did a full reset and ignored all the warnings, then yes I'm afraid you may be out of luck. :crossed_fingers: Hopefully that isn't what you did though - I expect it is not.

Probably not. probably just the table display. At :8081. Restore Previous Version....

Yep, it's imo a big issue with HE atm. The paid "Hub Protection" service will include this feature. I got howled down when I pointed out that it should be a standard backup feature included in HE.

no, all I did was soft roll back and restored my db... but i powered down the hub, unplugged and now they appear to be back... but after the roll back and db restore, they were gone...

3 Likes

Again, it was most likely just the table display that was gone. You'd have to reset the radio to get rid of the devices.

yeah, thats kinda what I saw... the table page was empty but the devices were still in my list.. of course nothing is responding to any commands right now...

fyi, after the restore to 2.2.3 it was empty... i restored a saveed db from earlier and still empty after multiple reboots... finally shut down waited and powered up... they are in the table view now, but nothing is responding...

i'll manually hit some switches to see if the hub gets any updates

Victor, thanks for pulling the release but just an FYI the FW update messaging is in a weird state. FW update message is appearing, but of course there is no update now.

Wow, that was exciting. All Hue devices went wild. It was a real light show.