[2.2.4.142] RM problems

I tried updating to 2.2.4.142. My largest, most complex rule in RM would not open and started throwing this error in the logs:

I also started seeing this error in Average All which I realize is a @Cobra app and not a native HE app (but I did not have this error before upgrading):

I've rolled back to 2.2.4.141 for now and that has allowed me to open the rule and screenshot it. Let me know what other info would help. I was hoping to get the fix for "wait for" but I guess... I will have to wait for that. :crazy_face:

Build 142 had a problem. You should roll back to the release you were on previously.

1 Like

Is there any harm if I don't roll back? For whatever reason .142 is running much better for me then .141 :man_shrugging:t2:

We don't advise it. Tomorrow we will release a replacement for 142 without the bug or risks associated therewith. But, it's up to you....

Thanks @bravenel. Should I restore the .141 DB as well or is the code rollback sufficient?

For me the code rollback was sufficient... just an unofficial observation. Definitely fixed my Lutron integration problem.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.