[Zigbee] Visual render for getChildAndRouteInfo

Latest update totally borked this on my C5. Neither the built-in graph, nor the installed app, function anymore. They just show 0 devices detected with no graph :frowning:

1 Like

Mine started that way but I let it sit for a bit while it searched for the device here what it looks like so far
while I'm writing this it is up to 12 devices.

2 Likes

I bet you haven't see one like mine:

I'll let it sit for awhile and see what happens, but it seems the child and route info page no longer exists on my hub... ??

1 Like

Shutdown and unplug hub for 2 mins and power back up

Shut down hub, waited 5-10 minutes, powered back up.. still no child and route info page on hub, still no ZigBee graph. The devices seem to work fine.

Same issue here. Child and Route page is not being found and graph isn't populating either. Waited 45 minutes so far.

Did that and still no page at http://{myhubIP}/hub/zigbee/getChildAndRouteInfo
:man_shrugging:

So cool congrats on getting this into the official hub firmware.

5 Likes

Rolled back to .141 and all worked fine. Re-updated to .145 again and all is borked again. Reverted to .141 again (2nd time) and and all is fine so .141 I shall stay at for now.

Yeah I'm having the same issue.

1 Like

I am going to let mine sit till tomorrow before I make up my mind. It may be that my zigbee list just needs time to populate. The hub is actually working fine otherwise.

1 Like

I won't lie. I just started this on one of my device hubs, and simply watched, fascinated as it built the node map. I began thinking i should record a video so i can watch it over! Then, I thought it would be awesome to see it floating in 3d like a Solar system model. Then...well, I decided perhaps the Tequila was doing my thinking.

But, Tequila or not, this is still awesome. Thanks @dandanache and @Hubitat_Staff!

S.

4 Likes

Love this on my C8! But this update seems to have broken the http://ip/hub/zigbee/getChildAndRouteInfo page on my C5.

Detailed info:

1. I have one C8 and one C5 on the same network using Hubmesh.
  2. I updated both hubs to 2.3.5.145 at 5p CT
  3. As of 10p CT the same day, I can’t access the getChildAndRouteInfo page on my C5.

What happens:

1. Visit http://ip/hub/zigbee/getChildAndRouteInfo on my C5
  2. after 1 minute I get a browser error ‘the server stopped responding’ in both Chrome/win10 and Safari/iOS 16.5

Expected behavior:

1. The text page displaying my zigbee info at http://ip/hub/zigbee/getChildAndRouteInfo would display for my C5
  2. This page displays properly on my C8 which has the majority of my zigbee (75) devices.

Steps taken to try to remediate:

1. Rebooted the hub
  2. I have not yet shut down and pulled power from the hub as it’s in an inconvenient location

Perhaps this (unable to display/access the child and route info page on a C5) is potentially the root cause behind why the visual render also does not work on my C5 but does work on my C8.

My zigbeeInfo page on the C5 displays properly and my zigbee devices function properly.

There are 9 zigbee devices on my C5. 3 Sengled Classic LED bulbs, 3 Centerlite outlets, 1 Hue outdoor motion sensor, 1 sylvania lighting motion/temp sensor, 1 Sinope switch.

Hopefully this info is helpful to @bobbyD or @gopher.ny

Thanks for the cool feature on my C8, can’t wait to try it out on my C5 once this is resolved!

2 Likes

Not sure are we going to add z wave to this topic too but I'll try anyway.

Here's my z wave graph:

Ad like you see that bottom there:

What's up with these two? I can't find that unknown anywhere. It says it's address 04 but there is no hits on the list. Is it a ghost?

I think the unknown is when there is a device without a router recorded yet. So it attaches to a unknown.

1 Like

but it works though. Sensor reports when it opens and closes and in the list view it says:

Yes it would work, it was the route I was thinking was missing (disappears after a reboot for a while) but yours in there. Is it still connected to unknown?

1 Like

There is another thread for z-wave

1 Like

Since updating to 2.3.5.145 my original graph doesn't work, neither does the new built in one, Z wave works fine