[Zigbee] Visual render for getChildAndRouteInfo

@gopher.ny people on FB reporting same thing with C5

It appears that neither the Zigbee graph, nor childandrouteinfo page work on C-5.

1 Like

Same here with C7 (not C5) updated to 145. http://ip/hub/zigbee/getChildAndRouteInfo Is also missing.
Reverting to 141 and working again.

4 Likes

Correct.

There's a Hubitat Facebook page too? Uh oh.

2 Likes

Not sure if I should post this here or not. I did not have this code installed previously, but was very intrigued to see it as part of .145.

This is what I'm seeing on a C7, just updated to .145. Do I need to leave the hub on this page for a longer period to find all the devices?

1 Like

Yes it is. Still connected and I did new reboot just to be sure.

Works really well with Android phone And chrome but some very odd info... I have one device that's made itself its own loop which seems to be fairly usual.. But I'm getting zigbee devices that are routing through walls, or routing from one end of the flat to the other. Like the immersion heater switch is feeding the Hognose snakes and the switch the microwaves are on, yet the kettle switch is connected to the hall heater which is much further away while being next to the kettle outlet...

But really really interesting information..

And I really shouldn't pull the hall heater outlet to install new devices because it seems almost everything routes through it..

Well after 4 hours of rebootingrestoring backups and twice reverting to 2.3.5.141I've eventually got my repeaters to respond to on/off commands, I still have no graphs either the dandanacheoriginal or the new built in one though I don't know wheather they are repeating or not though

@gopher.ny Also not working still on my C7

1 Like

There is an issue rendering Zigbee graph on C7, C5, and C4 hubs. Same issue affects /hub/zigbee/getChildAndRouteInfo endpoint used by the app. Fix is coming in the next build, to be put out sooner rather than later.

17 Likes

hello all, sorry but i cannot even download it to upload it to my hubitat.... i have no idea how to get it fro github

You don’t need to. It is part of the hub platform starting with release 2.3.5.145.

thanks , thats the one i have, how can i see that graph?

Settings - Zigbee Details. Currently only working on C8.

1 Like

ooooo nevermind then, i have 7

i appreciate the help

You can get it on C7, its either in the firmware updates or get it through HPM under zigbee-graph and you need the dash. You'll need to scroll down to the bottom of the list to find it.

You'll need to HPM install it on older firmware versions.

Worked flawlessly for me.

Sounds like a HE release is pretty imminent (my guess is sometime today) for graph fixes on the non-C8 hubs. I'd just wait for that release.

3 Likes

Wow! I discovered this feature last night, so I missed testing it.

So far not working for me (C5), but as already mentioned, I´m expecting a release soon, so I can start playing with this.

Can´t wait to see it working on my hub!

Great job @dandanache

2 Likes

thanks!

so i now just have to wait for it to load right?