Zigbee radiator thermostat (Heizkörperthermostat) with Hubitat C8

In Germany heating is done via individual, hot water radiators in each room. There are a number of Zigbee motorized thermostats to replace the dumb, radiator mounted thermostats. I would like to control the radiators in various rooms from Hubitat C8. The temperature reading would be taken from the on radiator thermostats themselves but also from a separate thermostat/humidity sensor placed elsewhere in each room. (A dumb dehumidifier would also switch on from a smart plug controlled by C8). As Germans also are very concerned about airing of rooms (Lüften) the radiator for a room would be switched off whenever an outside door/window in that room is open.

Very easy to do. Use thermostat controller to aggregate all your temps from whatever sources and adjust each TRV as needed from hubitat.

This is perhaps relevant...

and this?

That’s great to know, Rlithgow1. Could you give detail as to how you programmed it and where the GitHub code is which you produced? That would be terrific. Please be specific about how much you open a valve on a specific radiator based on the weighted average reading between multiple thermostats. Also, which brands did you use? Do all Zigbee thermostats, window sensors and radiator valves work with hubitat? Also your experience with remote controlled dehumidifiers. Again, please point us to the GitHub device code. This is going to be so tremendously helpful. I will be so grateful as it is difficult to find someone who really knows what they are talking about in this area.

Any zigbee trv valve will work. Thermostat controller is built into hubitat.

Hopefully, I will have the time to add an external temperature sensor to Aqara E1 TRV before the beginning of the heating season...

Eurotrinic Z-wave TRVs also support external temperature sensors, but I am not happy with them.
Fibaro FGT-001 TRV supports external temperature sensor as well.