Zigbee Network State: UNINITIALISED

Hello,

I have this error on my HE, Zigbee Network State: UNINITIALISED

I can't add any of my zigbee devices, zwave is fine. US Hub and stick I guess.

Any sugestions?

Thanks.

First guess... Your Zigbee USB Stick is unplugged.

Are you non-US?? Have two USB sticks? One not plugged in?

Thanks for your answer, I'm in the US, the stick model is HUSBZB-1 by Nortek. I suppose is one stick, I received one stick.

Extended Pan ID: 000000000000 is a clue. :slight_smile:

It's clearly not seeing the Zigbee radio in the stick.

"The EPID is a 64-bit value set for the entire network by the ZigBee Coordinator [ZC] at the time the personal area network [PAN] is formed and must not change while the PAN is operating (unlike the PID). "

Shutdown, is my next guess with a plug/unplug of the Stick. Then power it back up

< sigh > I didn't see you had a location set. :frowning: FL

I did the shutdown, same issue. I will try again. Any particular way to do it?

I did all available ways and did not work, I sent an email to support and they will reply tomorrow. :frowning:

The migration will be on hold now :sob:

What hub software version are you on? I had this exact same issue and I think they identified the problem and issued software V1.1.1.119 as a fix.

From this thread:

Hot fix 1.1.1.119 is now available
Fixes a bug where new hubs can't see zigbee or Z-Wave radios
Added timeout for HTTP calls to prevent app from hanging.

And here is the thread that had my issue.

My hub has 1.1.1.119, still not working. Thanks for your reply.

I did another test today, I plugged the Nortek USB stick to my friend Home Assistant Pi and it will not boot the OS, I don't know if the USB stick is bad or needs to be configured in some way.

Updating this thread so it will not look like nobody from Hubitat helped me, actually thanks to @bobbyD and @bravenel for the troubleshooting, the USB stick was defective and they sent a replacement. Now I'm waiting to receive it, will arrive tomorrow.

3 Likes

Thanks to @bravenel and @bobbyD, the replacement USB stick arrived and problem solved.

3 Likes

I am starting to see this same problem. Only 2.0.4.118. Seem to drop from time to time and reconnect. Problem for the arrival sensors that I have that are zigbee. Will extend timeout in future. I think this may have been happening for sometime. I have add those sensor depart and arrive at weird hours. I no longer use them for primary presence.

Actually is weird you are getting drops on the zigbee network, I have 6 presence sensors and I don't see any drops when they are present. You should contact support.

I have had this twice as well. A reboot does not fix. It required me to unplug the zigbee stick and then reboot. Not easy when I was away for 5 weeks.

Is my stick defective?

There is a new setting to Presence Central to help with this.
I have alarms set to scream if the any of the cars leave the drive after midnight.
If zigbee drops for a second or two then it can be 'alarming' at 3am!

So I added a configurable delay to both arrive and leave.
Now my cars are set with a 10min delay and we never get woken up.

Andy