Zen32 Direct Associations

Apparently the Zen32 scene controller can handle direct associations, but the built in driver from hubitat does not seem to support it. Is there a custom driver that will do it?

It seems that this community driver will let you do associations on most of the zooz devices, just not the Zen32

I wrote a custom driver but did not include commands to set associations: [RELEASE] Zooz ZEN32 Scene Controller (community driver).

I could certainly add them or add the commands required to make it work with a community app if that is what you alluded to above, otherwise I'm not sure why a driver dedicated to association specifically wouldn't work (aside from the fact that this device probably supports more than most people would expect...).

Alternatively, Hubitat appears to be slowly adding association as a built-in feature, but right now it's only available for a few devices. They might eventually get around to this, or perhaps a more general way to do this for more devices...

Try this driver for settings the associations. There is also an updated version another user forked from my port that he posted in the replies.