Zemismart Tuya Zigbee Roller Shade Blinds AM43

Has anyone gotten the AM43-0.45/40-ES-EB Zemismart Tuya Zigbee Roller Shade Blinds to work with hubitat?

Links to product

The other threads about Zemismart motor blinds such as Zemismart Roller Blind Motor seem to be a different model. I tried using their driver anyways, but hubitat doesn't discover the device.

Apparently I was holding the device upside down and was pressing the [setting and up button] instead of the [setting and down button] to initiate pairing mode.

After pairing it paired as a device, and setting the open and close limit using the instructions, looks like I'm able to use mark.cockcroft's driver in Zemismart Roller Blind Motor.

If you don't set the open and close limits, the driver won't get events for reaching the end.

1 Like

The AM43-0.45/40-ES-EB has some new features for setting mode and speed. I re-worked mark.cockcroft's driver to support those and released it at [RELEASE] Zemismart Zigbee Blind Driver

2 Likes

Hi, I have a similar model: AM43-0.45/40-ES-EZ(TY); but unable to pair it with HE too.
Did you press the setting + up button for a couple of seconds and release and start the zigbee pairing on HE OR hold the setting + up button while start the pairing with HE?

Thanks