I'm pretty new (C-7), and I think I built my z-wave mesh poorly (battery devices first). I have some taking odd paths through mains devices, devices reading only 9.6 kbps, and a couple NOT_RESPONDING.
I tried reverting back to .119 based on some other topics I read - hoping that might help. It has not. I am contemplating excluding everything (all Zooz - ZEN21 switches (4), ZEN22 dimmers (3), ZSE18 motion sensor (1), ZSE40 4-in-1 sensors (3), and ZEN15 power switches (2)), and then resetting and rebuilding.
- Is .145 supposed to be better for the z-wave, and do I update back to it again first?
- Do I need to factory reset after excluding?
- What's the best order to do the inclusion?
- Is there some trick to avoiding the mesh routing through the two ZEN15 in a row (they are plugs that are on the same outlet in the garage for an extra fridge and freezer) before the path goes to a sensor in the basement?
- Will this make any RM rules littered with
**BROKEN**values, and if so - can I fix them by creating the devices with the same names when including, or do I have to recreate all the rules?
- Any other suggestions I should try first, or things to be aware of if I proceed?