Z-Wave Firmware update error and can't close dialog box

Thank you. Can you please tell me how to read it so I can know for myself in the future what version it is?

Firmware 7.18

SDK 7.15

1 Like

Thanks. BTW, does the 18 in the version string that pops up twice mean anything? Otherwise it looks like it is just the #s at the very end: version:7, subVersion:15. Is that right?

This is the SDK version (software code) the hub is using, the protocol version/subversion is the firmware (code embedded in hardware) that the radio is using.

1 Like

Perhaps this information could be displayed as fields on the hub details page, instead of on a super secret decoder ring url? I know I would appreciate it being displayed in a pretty format.

@thebearmay probably does not want to insert a shameless plug for his driver, but I will for him.
This driver basically checks all the super secret urls for you and gives you a bunch of pretty info. You can even drop it on a dashboard tile and crate your own html termplate.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.