What are people using for weather with no PWS?

:slight_smile: Happy it’s working for you.

Here is my solution with 5 HubiGraph Panels

1. Forecast Tile 2 with current and hourly forecast
  2. Forecast Tile 2 with daily forecast, temperature, precip and cloud cover
  3. Time Graph with barometric sensor
  4. Time Graph with temperature sensor
  5. Radar Tile

1 Like

Awesome work! I love the HubiGraph Panels! I've been getting a few set up for my wall mounted tablet, although I can't seem to find an option to create a Forcast Tile 2. Is this a new unreleased feature? I installed HubiGraphs from the Hubitat Package Manager.

Actually, OWM does pull weather alerts for Canada directly from OWM that gets it from the various sources in Canada.

My bad; too many Tiles. It is called Weather Tile 2.0. I combined the Forecast Tile and Weather Tile. Now, the App screen supports the following:

• Install Open Weather (from your key) from the Parent App. It takes care of polling, child device etc.
    *Tile resizing/moving via drag/drop (Just put the cursor over the lower right corner)
    *Change colors/fonts/icons/add/deleted etc (Just double click on a tile).
  • A note on adding, Weather Tile 2.0 supports OW and all its features. I made it really easy to add a different API if people want it.....

It took me about 20 minutes to "build" the things you see... of course I designed/wrote the code so... Let me know if you run into any bugs/blockers. I am always looking for features to add...

Cool! Thank you! Got my Current/Hourly Tile built. I just have one more issue. Posted it over on the HubiGraph thread.

During the time I put together the Canadian weather app, alerts were not possible for Canada when pulling through the OWM API.

I would like ti install it on my dashboard.
would you please please give me the driver and instructions?
thanks...

Two ways to install. I would suggest Hubitat Package Manager.... If not, then the install instructions are on the Hubigraph Thread...

[[Release] HubiGraphs 4.2 - Community Apps - Hubitat]

@mik3 my Weather Canada isn't working anymore :(. Is it working for you? I'm getting:

dev:172023-06-09 11:11:01.966 PMerrorgroovyx.net.http.HttpResponseException: status code: 404, reason phrase: Not Found on line 484 (method refresh)
dev:172023-06-09 11:11:01.559 PMdebugWeather: Polling WNC Alerts
dev:172023-06-09 11:11:01.555 PMdebugWeather: Units are set to metric

It works for me. I had to disable the onecall API (around lines 348+ in the driver), because I don't have that subscription, but after that it works.

I stepped away from Hubitat a while back.

I’d need time to review changes and a Hubitat to test with :slight_smile:

I know this is an old post but how did you link to a local weather forcast and have it show up? TIA