webCoRE for Hubitat Updates

I am running the local dash. I'll try to logout and clear things.

What exactly do you mean setting variables? I was able to manually set a local variable from the web interface. Ran a test on the piston and it responded accordingly. I am using staging as well

I'm using the new firmware but I still cannot get into the webcor console. I'm not using the embedded webcor rather I installed it from HPM way back when. Is there going to be an update to address this? Because the new firmware doesn't.

what version does your hub and webCoRE say?

Have you tried an HPM repair? This may fix your issue.

It started when I moved from previous version to this one

I haven't tried a repair yet because I was waiting for a fix. Then I saw a firmware update but I'm not using WebCoRE from the built-in app.

1 Like

I am running hub ver. 2.3.4.139 with latest release of webcore as of 02/13. This combo for me does not show any issues for entering the webcore app interface. You can try to back Rev the hub and then do a repair to see if this works for you.

1 Like

Please do the repair.

It is strange on HPM - the package file was updated after the fix, yet your webCoRE version shows it is not the version with the fix.

So repair should fix it, but really strange with HPM...

1 Like

So it looks like it's fixed with a repair. What's odd is webcore was working fine until I upgraded webcore. I assumed shortly after I upgraded the firmware assuming it would fix the webcore issue. Odd but I'm glad it's working now.

Having an issue with some of my pistons which started about 2 weeks ago. They had been working for years until now.

On a combo GE Motion/Switch, when Webcore receives the event that the motion goes inactive:
It causes this If statement to be true .

Webcore thinks the switch is physically receiving an 'on' command when the switch sends a 'motion is inactive' command.

Just started about two weeks ago. Any ideas? The full log that shows this behavior:

try an hpm repair on webCoRE.

Both main and piston file should be dated today (Feb 18)

2 Likes

Just downloaded the latest and it works perfectly. Thank you! Love Webcore :slight_smile:

1 Like

Once we've migrated from the "web" version of WebCoRE to the "HE built-in" version, and removed the old instance from Apps, is it also safe to remove these two entries under UI > Developer Tools > Apps Code?

Figured I'd ask here instead of simply assuming that future updates come from hub firmware updates rather than HPM.

yes, if they are not in use, you can remove them

1 Like

There is a new update of user install webCoRE - HPM repair to get it, will push it to everyone in a couple days. It will go into next HE firmware build.

Changes

• adds new device attribute 'last activity' which will return last activity for the device if it exists. You cannot trigger on this changing as HE does not generate events for this.

• updates for HSM support to match HSM api.

• automatic reset / update of webCoRE settings if the hubUID changes (like if you upgrade or replace your hub and restore webCoRE from backup)

• improvements in error messages, including 'file not found' processing

• fixes

• not clearing all HSM events from webCoRE IDE
    • handling device trigger eXclusion for devices and virtual devices
6 Likes

Performed the HPM repair, and I'm not finding this. Maybe I just need coffee, but can you provide an example?

1 Like

Using fuel streams, I seem to be having an issue when the data grows beyond 45k. Once this happens, the dash no longer displays the data. When clicking the stream in the dash, nothing is displayed. When selecting another stream where the data is below 45k, the data displays. What I did find, is that if I limit the data on the problem stream to 45k from the default of 95k, the data appears but I obviously lost the history from limiting it. I have repeated the data limit to multiple streams that had an issue and now they all display.

Has anyone else noticed this?

1 Like

are the streams using files or db for storage settings?

Can move to PM if you like.

1 Like

Pm sent

Please do an HPM repair, and try again (I added a commit)

Note after installing the latest, you may need to go into

webcore ->  settings -> device then hit next / done your way out 

so the devices update for the IDE.

2 Likes