webCoRE for Hubitat Updates

Will be seamless transition from user installed app to system app, without user interaction.

16 Likes

There is a small webCoRE update available (HPM repair to get it today, will update HPM files later this week).

The release

• updates threeAxis device support for a couple of bugs found
  • updates tracking for device:attribute tracking triggers
  • has updates that work with staging ui modules for improved display of custom device command with parameters.
  • further optimizations

There were some previous fixes rolled out:

• allow scheduling correctly every other week or every N weeks
  • new function ispistonpaused(name) to get status if a piston is paused
7 Likes

There is a release update (user install) listed in first note of this thread.

This will roll into next HE release for built-in

3 Likes

Post update, I've noted that piston name changes are not reflected on the dashboard upon returning to the dashboard. This is happening on my locally hosted dashboard and both dashboard.webcore.co and staging.webcore.co. This occurs even when the renamed pistons are moved to a new category.

I did a subsequent repair install, retested, and got the same results. The problem is present when using either Firefox 108.1 or Microsoft Edge 108.0.1462.54.

1 Like

I'll look into this.

As a workaround you likely can go hit 'done' in the main webCoRE app and things should be correct. I will find the root issue

2 Likes

Update again (HPM), and let me know if fixed.

On the run and only had time for a cursory check, but it does appear to be working correctly now.

ETA: Definitely working correctly now. I tried a dozen ways to break it and couldn't. :smile:

Thanks!

Hi there!
I just have a question, why do my registrated instance of webcore just go away every time? With ST I had all my instance inside the menu and I can select the instance I want to go in... With HE, I register a browser and then click on register an instance...etc but the instance still there for a time and if I quit and come back, I must click the instance inside HE but I cannot change instance once inside webcore... Is there any solution on this?

Thanks!

I have not seen this myself. My browser, when I go back in knows all the instances I registered to it and goes to the last one I worked in.

Do you have multiple instances on HE?

I have had this in the past with Chrome. It seemed to resolve for me when I set all the location identifiers to the same name.

That the way I do...But my instance go away from the scroll down menu (in black area on the top of your picture). It always just show the instance I m in, or if I register all instance it show me all but as soon as I quit I need to redo everything!

Yes, I m with chrome... What do you mean by naming location identifier the same...?

Try going into settings--> security

It's about 3/4 the way down.

Silly question, maybe? Does use of webCore with hubitat require a remote management subscription? I haven't bit that bullet (yet). I've tried to set up webCore but it's stuck always at loading. I've tried different PCs, browsers, etc, including entirely cleared out caches. So I'm not sure what else to try.

It does not.

If you have multiple hubs it is good to normalized the account id, but we will post more on this as the transition options from user -> system app are completed.

Is there a way to get rid of the HSM warnings that show up at the top of the webcore dashboard?

Dismissing the alert in HSM doesn't remove the warning, and I seem to be unable to find a setting in the webcore app or in the webcore dashboard to dismiss these. Help?

If you hit cancel in HSM, it should clear in the dashboard shortly thereafter

If HSM shows it, it should be there in webCoRE

Soooooo..... that made the alerts disappear for a moment, with the screen looking like this

Then the alerts came back, despite being cancelled in HSM.

And... then they disappeared again.

Now, I might just be going slowly mad, but before the recent updates, I had a list of about 20 alerts that were sticking around for about two weeks, despite being cleared in HSM (at least I'm 99 percent sure I checked there). Did anything HSM related change recently? Are these alerts just buffered somewhere, maybe, possibly?

Anyway, they're currently gone again, so thanks!

are you up to date with latest webcore?

Have you hit done recently in main webCoRE?

Is there anything in the HE logs about errors?

I just ran a test of HSM to give the earlier response...