webCoRE for Hubitat Updates

I have a fix for editing custom commands in pistons created before the recent smart app updates on https://staging.webcore.co in case anyone else is affected. Going to do more testing before releasing that change though.

2 Likes

I have the integration installed and it appears to be working. I check the logs and I keep getting this message. Any ideas on what needs to change?

app:10512023-02-11 11:09:28.952 AMerrorEnvisalink Integration: Connection Driver: Telnet is restarting...

app:10512023-02-11 11:09:28.946 AMerrorEnvisalink Integration: Connection Driver: telnetStatus- error: receive error: Stream is closed

app:10512023-02-11 11:09:18.902 AMerrorEnvisalink Integration: Connection Driver: Telnet is restarting...

app:10512023-02-11 11:09:18.896 AMerrorEnvisalink Integration: Connection Driver: telnetStatus- error: receive error: Stream is closed

app:10512023-02-11 11:09:08.844 AMerrorEnvisalink Integration: Connection Driver: Telnet is restarting...

app:10512023-02-11 11:09:08.838 AMerrorEnvisalink Integration: Connection Driver: telnetStatus- error: receive error: Stream is closed

app:10512023-02-11 11:08:58.784 AMerrorEnvisalink Integration: Connection Driver: Telnet is restarting...

app:10512023-02-11 11:08:58.777 AMerrorEnvisalink Integration: Connection Driver: telnetStatus- error: receive error: Stream is closed

I don't think this is related to webcore, but some about that app/integration and its configuration.

I get this all the time, It's in the Envisalink code.
I commented one line out but can't find the other.

Hello

2 things:

1. I am not able to open dashboard in Webcore - nothing is happening when I click it. It worked yestreday. Possibly it is caused because of the update of the hub today?

2. Is it possible to check "Last Activity At" of the device in Webcore? How?

1 Like

checkout

1 Like

I'm having this problem too. Clicking on the Open Dashboard only gets the button to detent and return when mouse is unclicked.
I've reboot the hub, etc... Nothing.
I can goto register browser & follow the instructions (goto the website) & enter the token code that's valid for 3 min....I can then get into my dash board.
Did WebCore change their security settings?

1 Like

This is a bug, and fix is out for user install. For system install, it should get into next firmware update.

2 Likes

With the latest update, is anyone having an issue setting variables? I seem to be missing drop down menus when I attempt it.

are you using staging? - please go to dashboard.webcore.co

I am running the local dash. I'll try to logout and clear things.

What exactly do you mean setting variables? I was able to manually set a local variable from the web interface. Ran a test on the piston and it responded accordingly. I am using staging as well

I'm using the new firmware but I still cannot get into the webcor console. I'm not using the embedded webcor rather I installed it from HPM way back when. Is there going to be an update to address this? Because the new firmware doesn't.

what version does your hub and webCoRE say?

Have you tried an HPM repair? This may fix your issue.

It started when I moved from previous version to this one

I haven't tried a repair yet because I was waiting for a fix. Then I saw a firmware update but I'm not using WebCoRE from the built-in app.

1 Like

I am running hub ver. 2.3.4.139 with latest release of webcore as of 02/13. This combo for me does not show any issues for entering the webcore app interface. You can try to back Rev the hub and then do a repair to see if this works for you.

1 Like

Please do the repair.

It is strange on HPM - the package file was updated after the fix, yet your webCoRE version shows it is not the version with the fix.

So repair should fix it, but really strange with HPM...

1 Like

So it looks like it's fixed with a repair. What's odd is webcore was working fine until I upgraded webcore. I assumed shortly after I upgraded the firmware assuming it would fix the webcore issue. Odd but I'm glad it's working now.

Having an issue with some of my pistons which started about 2 weeks ago. They had been working for years until now.

On a combo GE Motion/Switch, when Webcore receives the event that the motion goes inactive:
It causes this If statement to be true .

Webcore thinks the switch is physically receiving an 'on' command when the switch sends a 'motion is inactive' command.

Just started about two weeks ago. Any ideas? The full log that shows this behavior: