[Under New Management] iRobot Scheduler

I thought this might be your issue as well - to use this switch, you need to have uploaded each of the images under the repo support directory, to your hub's local storage - the app then accesses the images from there. Note the images all look like a Roomba, regardless of the device you have. I played with trying to create Braava images, but my graphic design skills are laughable at best.

None of the notifications are device-specific - you can use them for Braava

Not an issue, these align with the optional fields to configure basic auth in rest980.

Ding, ding ding! This is my problem. I didn't do that. I looked at the README again, and I don't see the instructions to do this. No worries, I found the files in the OP's github.

For anyone that follows me, don't be me -- make sure you download the png files to your hub's file manager!

Ah, sorry - that's on me, I haven't done a good job of updating the README as I added new features...

As soon as you start taking a salary (that I partially fund) for maintaining this app, I'll complain. In the meantime, I'll graciously accept a poorly documented app over nothing any day!

1 Like

Thanks for understanding :smiley: -- spent some time updating the README tonight... I may start a new thread with my GitHub link at the top so folks can find it easier

Great idea. Would be helpful for newbies.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.