Sonoff zigbee switch

Consider the Shelly relays instead. They're small enough to fit in the wall box. And there are already solid Hubitat drivers for them written by @anon61068208.

3 Likes

Among the Sonoff devices the Sonoff Mini is the smallest one. Iโ€™d love a Sonoff Mini with zigbee:) But nothing like that exists from them yet... So wifi it is...
My dream device would be something with the form factor if the Sonoff Mini but with power monitoring and zigbee instead of wifi... Anyone knows of such a device?

2 Likes

I going to say that devices doesn't exist yet as that's what I've been looking for for a while.
Really someone needs to make a zigbee version of the Aeotec nano.

1 Like

already exists, anyway I'll be doing a segment on in wall micro controllers on Hubitat Live tomorrow.

RGBgenie sells a Zigbee dimmer and switch (left device in the picture below, Nano is on the right), I have some 30 of these in production now and have replaced my previous Aeon Micros with them
Anyway, I'm pretty sure that @Gnant will be running some sort of promo on these...

5 Likes

Why yes he will. 25% off your entire order with the purchase of a Zigbee or Z-wave micro controller. Sale will be live tomorrow morning.

Edit: Use the promo code MICRO

1 Like

Are these ZHA 1.2 or Zigbee 3.0?

Thanks!

They are Zigbee 3.0, but why do you think this matters?

More likely to function as repeaters for non-standards compliant products like the Xiaomi sensors. That's all.

Trying to figure out if I should put them on the same network as my Xiaomi stuff or on my other zigbee network that has repeaters that don't work for Xiaomi.

Well someones going to have to see if they don't kill off the Xiaomi devices!

2 Likes

I'll get around to installing them in 3 weeks if no one else tries it before then.

chicken...

1 Like

That's assuming you get one.

Hey - never said I wasn't ....

1 Like

3, not 1.

Credit cards at the ready!

2 Likes

Hey - if I don't pay that 18% interest, Citi goes out of business.

That is awesome, thank you for bringing them to our attention! Just hope I can buy them directly here in China somewhere, private import is a maximum of 140USD value per shipment to China and is not fun to deal with now after Chinese New Year. It's enough I can't buy my HE's here... Everything through customs is backlogged for another month most likely.

If I can get some before then I will test them with my Xiaomi sensors, if not, looking forward to hearing your experience with that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think Sunricher might be the OEM:

https://www.sunricher.com/zigbee-series.html

Here is the Zigbee cert: AC Phase Cut Dimmer - Zigbee Alliance

1 Like

Thank you, they seem to be the ones, Iโ€™ve contacted them, letโ€™s see what they say.

Ok so this is interesting. @yannick, you mentioned your Sonoff BasicZBR was detected and paired immediately as "Nue Switch".
I've just paired 2 of the Basic ZBR3 and they paired OK but the Device selected was the Generic Zigbee Switch.
Switching to the Nue Zigbee Switch allows the switching function to still operate so ....
@mike.maxwell are you able to confirm whether the following fingerprint would enable the repeater function with these Sonoff Basic ZBR3 devices ?

Zigbee OnOff Switch

Label:
SonOff-ZBR3-2
ID: CBC2
Manufacturer: SONOFF
Product Name:
Model Number: BASICZBR3
deviceTypeId: 1441
manufacturer : SONOFF
idAsInt : 1
inClusters : 0000,0003,0004,0005,0006
endpointId : 01