Single Gang Double Switch?

And make sure you line up the screw slots. Disgraceful!!!! :wink:

2 Likes

LOL, I think I'm going to replace it with a claro plate.

1 Like

Hiding your slopiness then.

I personally don't care when I put the screws in but I remember a huge angry back and forth between a bunch of people on proper screw alignment. It was hilarious.

2 Likes

This one has new, un-chipped screws. :face_vomiting:You should see some of them!

1 Like

Winding them in with a power screwdriver can have an affect.

1 Like

Of course I don't do that! I've been around the block a few times.

1 Like

Search Term: " two switch single gang smart switch"

None of those are zwave or zigbee. All wifi

Im having fun with the Sylvania 73743 dimmer buttons, works great! Its zigbee and single-gang. Its not very conventional or intuitive maybe, but you could have the top button press-on press-off for light #1 and the bottom one for light #2.

What about two Lutron Aurora dimmers and smart bulbs?

I will be buying a few Auroras, but unfortunately one of those switches is a low voltage undercabinet light so no option of using smart bulbs

At the risk of sounding like a Sylvania fanboi today, these are a fantastic value

Don't know of any switches like that, either zigbee or z-wave. But I can vouch for the qubino dual flush relay. I know you didn't want to but I had the same problem, and it worked well

Try looking at this one, can be sourced from china:
https://www.amazon.com/NEO-Coolcam-Sensitive-Automation-SmartThings/dp/B07F9Z6YK3/

Now apparently supported in Hubitat:

For anybody coming across this in 2021

This is the only 1 gang 2 switch zwave I have been able to find besides the neocool. The neocool looks ok but it is a very different design and I have a lot of traditional looking Leviton zwaves throughout the house

https://www.getzooz.com/zooz-zen30-double-switch.html

Yep, the Zooz are pretty popular around here. There is a built-in driver for it.

1 Like

So the Zooz Zen30, which I have in all my bathrooms, is a dimmer/switch combination.

If you need two switches and want to retain the Decora look, then there is the option of using an in-box zwave dual-relay, such as this one, which are Hubitat-compatible, and can also be controlled by regular single-pole switches.

The Enerwave dual-relays, that I linked to, support a load of up to 10A per relay. I have a couple of them in my z-wave network and they worked very well.

1 Like

Aeotec double relay + Aeotec swipe (both on Amazon).
Pricy but looks good and works fine.

Tested and fully functional.