Summary

5 Likes

Oh My God Wow GIF

4 Likes

_whoa

1 Like

flame thrower fire GIF

5 Likes

Unfortunately, my house doesn't have a space for a dedicated rack - so I keep my IT and Comms gear upstairs in the Study.

There's a Fibre ONT and some Cat 6e hiding behind it too.

4 Likes

I forgive you 'cause this is so pretty.

Screenshot_20221017_222949

2 Likes

I took the cover off just for you mate. :+1:

2 Likes

Did you get a choice where they installed the nbn box?

1 Like

I did, both the external PCD box and ONT were installed exactly where I wanted them.

Tbh, you just need to put your foot down, it’s your property and they can’t dictate to you where the items get installed.

2 Likes

Good to know
Im going to upgrade fttc to fttp shortly, and i want the fibre box inside my wall mount comms rack.... wasnt sure if i was going to get some pushback!

1 Like

Cool, that’s exactly the process I just went through.

1 Like

Wow I haven’t seen an Armatron in years! That was one of my favorite toys growing up.

2 Likes

@dJOS has ALL the toys apparantly... :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

lol, I’ve actually got 2 of them. There’s a nice condition one in the box.

My wife tells me quite often she has 2 little kids and 1 big kid to look after. :rofl:

5 Likes

I don't see a table for the oven where the battery backups are... :rofl:

2 Likes

Hehe, I’m hoping to get to those this weekend, my health has been garbage this year (just getting over sinusitis).

My electronics workshop is in the garage.

And I just bought a new digital microscope for inspecting fine pitch parts.

4 Likes

If I'm not mistaken that is a pinnacle shelf, which if it is, you did well to assemble without the top half compromising the pins that holds the 4 corners together.... I have mine split out into 2 separate shelves.

And a very well-organised setup :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is indeed. Thanks, I must admit I found it fairly straight forward to assemble.

lol, currently it's a huge mess as my CNC machine is in bits strewn across all my work surfaces. :rofl:

3 Likes

Your areas are quite full. I will PM you my address and you may start shipping all your extra stuff to me. Starting w/that armetron thingy... :smiley:

5 Likes

:rofl: c’mon, have you forgotten the number one rule of manhood? He who dies with the most toys, wins! :rofl:

5 Likes