[Solved] RM HTTP GET request not working

Rule that's a trigger, or a rule that's a triggered rule, or a rule that's a rule, or a rule that's an action...lol

I still say we should call them RM apps, "I have a RM app that's a triggered rule that does xxxx"

Adoption is another thing...

Bruce is sensitive to use of the term "piston".

(P)rogramming (I)'m (S)ensitive (TO) (N)ow

2 Likes

OK then....RM Apps!:wink:

How do you do that?

Something is broken now when creating custom command. I am getting the following error.

When I click on Logs, it take me to a 404 page.

That got quite a grin out of me.. I remember some months back when trying to explain / untangle the difference between Rule, a rule, Trigger, a trigger, a triggered rule.. I thought it would be great to just call it a... piston. :slight_smile:

Mine is doing that now too.... can't get into custom commands

What browser? I can get in on Chrome for iOS. Sorry, thatā€™s all I have to test with at the moment.

I can get into Custom commands using Firefox.

I'm on chrome, didn't think to try another browser.

Chrome: NO
Internet Explorer: NO
Edge: NO

Doesn't seem like a browser based issue. I don't have firefox on this computer.

So when I just used one word http://192.168.1.100:5005/saypreset/speakers/Test it worked. However when I tested it with your sample it didn't work and then I tried it with two words Good Night and it didn't work.

But if I just put it in without any spaces, it seems to work somewhat that way. So if I put it in like this:
GoodNightEveryoneTheHouseisinnightmode

Except she speaks it fairly quickly and she says the house is inn ight mode.

I don't know the syntax for a string with spaces - you might try:

goodnight+everyone+the+house+is+now+in+night+mode

1 Like

I think it's going to depend on whatever server is running at that endpoint. @pcgirl what are you sending the request to?

I am sending it to a node docker on an unraid server. I did try the +ā€™s between the words but that doesnā€™t work. It is weird because I didnā€™t have any trouble in ST just using the actual sentence.

Shooting in the dark... Try hyphen and underscore too and see what it does.

So the hyphen seems to work better. Although you can't seem to get a pause between sentences. Underscore doesn't work as she says the word 'underscore'. It was funny though.

What happened when you did this one?

I said all of the percent 20 between the words.